Our Mosquee has been authorized to perform and register marriages.
Couples who wish to get married must follow these procedures and bring the following original documents:
- Birth certificate (required)
- Passport and / or citizenship card
- If Divorced, the Divorce Certificate
- In the event of death, death certificate
- Other documents if necessary
- Fee: $ 200
- The spouses must indicate their telephone number and their email address on the form.
- The names of 2 witnesses must be mentioned in the form. One copy of each witness’ ID and their addresses with telephone numbers must be provided with the file.
- All the above must be given to the Imam at least one month before the planned date of the wedding.
Please fill the ONLINE form.